Your phone's IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity)
number is an international "Serial number" for your phone to
properly identify it.
Your IMEI can be found using the following methods :
- At the back of your phone behind the
- Or by dialing *#06#* while your phone is powered on it is a 15 digit number.
NOTE: If your phone prints out more than 15 digits for your IMEI , please only supply us with the first 15 numeric digits the phone provides, no dashes or space. The remaining numbers are unimportant as they are just checksum numbers.
DO NOT SUPPLY THE IMEI LISTED ON THE OUTSIDE OF YOUR PHONES BOX AS IT CAN BE DIFFERENT THAN THAT OF THE PHONE IT SELF
How to read IMEI's of BlackBerry Storm, Blackberry In general:
1- Power phone ON
2- Select Options
3- Select Status => IMEI will appear (starts with a 0 or 3)
How to read Verizon Touch Pro 2 & IMAGIO IMEI
1. From the Home Screen, press Start
2. Select Settings => => All Settings => System
3. Continue selecting the More option until you see Device Information
4. Select Identity
5. Scroll through the list to find the 15-digit IMEI number
How to read Driod IMEI
1. From the Home screen, press Menu.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Scroll down and tap About phone.
4. Tap Status.
5. Scroll down, and the IMEI
How to read HTC Ozone IMEI
1. Go to Start => Settings => Phone => Networks
2. Set it to GSM only
3. Go back to main screen , dial *#06#
HTC Droid Incredible 2 Verizon
1- Set phone to GSM mode. Go to Settings => Call => Preferred Network => switch to GSM/UMTS Mode
2- Go back to main menu => About Phone => Phone Identity => IMEI